This summer has just flown by! I have loved all of the travels and craziness, but I must say it does feel good to be back home and in a routine!
In the past few weeks I have:
- Had my last day at my first "real" job
- Traveled to "Sweet home Tallahassee"
- Struggled through a seven hour flight delay in ATL
- Hung out at the beach with Brian's family
- Started a new job that I love!
It truly is a dream come true to work in marketing. It has been said before, and I will echo it again...find your passion. Never give up on your dreams, work hard, persevere and PRAY. I promise that you too can not know what a Monday morning feels like.
Life in pictures
|Anna Maria Island|
|Flowers my company gave me for my first day|