Saturday, February 21, 2015

In it to END IT

Hi, Friends!

I'm sure many of you have heard of End It Movement, especially those of you who have been around Passion City Church for any length of time, but if you're anything like me, you've often felt like there isn't much you can really do to make a difference in the lives of those who are suffering in slavery. For those of you who've felt this way, I just want to encourage you. This feeling is so full of deceit and untruth - we not only have the ability to do something,  but also the obligation to do something.

I was stunned to learn of the 27 million men, women and children enslaved in our world today: in brothels, factories, mines and homes. With all the progress we have made, how are people being subjected to this extreme injustice abroad and in the United States? I was and am sickened, and never again can I claim I didn't know this was happening.

We must act. We all have a part to play based on our unique talents, and I know the best way for me to contribute is to use my voice to raise awareness, and shine a light on this issue.

I'd be so grateful and honored if you'd consider donating to the cause. Join my 27X7 team & become a FREEDOM FIGHTER. It all starts with us! Join me! #ENDITMOVEMENT https://secure.enditmovement.com/team/d0eb1f55c71869a02862377a505decc9/invite


No comments:

Post a Comment