Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Woooo Pig Sooie!

So I just had to let y'all know about a great little college town. I am in Fayetteville working for my sorority, and I just love this city! They have great restaurants, bars, boutiques and an overall great vibe in this friendly community. Dickson Street and the Downtown Square are always lively and offer great outdoor dining options with live music...my favorite! Below are some places that I have been!

Hugo's is a great little "hole in the wall" on the Square...fantastic burgers here!

Rick's is an amazing bakery...you can go for a great breakfast complete with hazelnut coffee and pastries or order beautiful wedding cakes! Today I had a chocolate brownie with cream cheese icing topped off with pecans...yummy! 

Dickson St.- great restaurants, bars and shopping! Perfect main street for a college town! 

Go Hogs!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment