Saturday, August 4, 2012

Life Lately


Whew...

This summer has just flown by! I have loved all of the travels and craziness, but I must say it does feel good to be back home and in a routine!

In the past few weeks I have:

  • Had my last day at my first "real" job
  • Traveled to "Sweet home Tallahassee"
  • Struggled through a seven hour flight delay in ATL
  • Hung out at the beach with Brian's family
AND...
  • Started a new job that I love! 
It truly is a dream come true to work in marketing. It has been said before, and I will echo it again...find your passion. Never give up on your dreams, work hard, persevere and PRAY. I promise that you too can not know what a Monday morning feels like.
 

Life in pictures

Home 

Anna Maria Island

Flowers my company gave me for my first day



No comments:

Post a Comment