Wednesday, March 13, 2013

An Unexpected Spring Staple Destination

Say that 5 times fast!

I've got to tell you, first of all, that I am as surprised to be saying this as I'm sure you are to be hearing it, but here it is: I quite like Old Navy for spring essentials. I know...a little bit shocking, but I really think they've stepped their game up quite a bit.

I have been on the hunt for a military-style jacket for quite some time, and I was shocked to find just what I had been looking for in my local Old Navy for $40.


It is the perfect jacket to throw over a chambray sundress or pair with white jeans and wedges. I will post some of the ways that I've worn it in the next few days.

Side-note: check out Old Navy for work-out gear...cute, chic and cheap...we like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment