Friday, April 12, 2013

Weekly Whimsy

I'm loving Molly Coddled, a puple-y, pink polish, from Butter London. It is the perfect spring color.


I am absolutely loving my new pants by Flying Tomato. They are incredibly comfortable, and I've been pairing them with a blazer and tank for a casual but polished work look.
Rouge Coco Shine is the perfect lipstick! It's moisturizing, yet still provides a beautiful color and coverage. I love Canotier; it is a great nude and complements any occasion. The make-up consultant I spoke to said, "It's very Bridget Bardot" I said, "Sold," and I couldn't agree more!
I'm trying to be very conscientious about wearing sunscreen, as spring has sprung. Supergoop! is really great for an everyday sunscreen. It is light-weight and drys quickly which makes a great base to any make-up routine. Pick it up at Sephora.


 Hope you enjoyed a little beauty round-up to start your weekend off right! 

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment