Friday, April 29, 2011

A toast to the graduates...


It is truly unreal how quickly time goes by...I have been privileged to live with two of my best friends for the past two years, and I've had some of the best times of my life with them. It seems like yesterday we were moving our things in and getting ready for our first Recruitment, and just a few hours ago I took pictures of them in their caps and gowns.
There are so many people graduating today and tomorrow who have changed my life for the better and helped me to become a better woman. I could not imagine my college experience without Panhellenic Exec, Phi Mu sisters, my wonderful boyfriend, and so many other inspiring people.
It's incredible how much your life can change in three short years, and how what you thought you wanted out of life has changed so drastically.

So to the graduates, my favorite Irish blessing...

"May the roads rise to meet you,
 May the wind be always at your back,
 May the sun shine warm upon your face,
 The rains fall soft upon your fields and,
 Until we meet again,
 May God hold you in the palm of his hand."

No comments:

Post a Comment