Thursday, December 15, 2011

Well I guess I have time to do this now...

My last post on this blog was written about my dearest friends who graduated in the Spring...ironic and fitting seeing as I am graduating on Saturday. I'm still in denial about it to be quite honest. High School graduation was tough (I'd been at that school for 13 years!), but this time feels different, scarier, and more emotional. I know, I know I hate emotions, but I seriously feel like I've been on an emotional roller coaster for the past week. I'm leaving my school, my sorority, my job, and hoping what is to come is as fantastic as what has been. I could not have asked for a better collegiate experience; Florida State has given me endless opportunities, forever friends, a great education, and memories to last a lifetime. I am so grateful for everyone who has encouraged and challenged me upon this journey. I am looking forward to the next phase of my life, and can only pray that I am as fortunate as I have been thus far.

So if you happen to be at graduation on Saturday, I will be the weirdo who is crying as I sing, "Hailing our Alma Mater F.S.U."

No comments:

Post a Comment