Monday, January 7, 2013

Engagement Photo Shoot

As if you haven't seen these enough through other forms of social media...here they are again!

I must admit that I thought I would have a hard time choosing a photographer for the engagement and wedding photos. I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted,  but didn't know if I would be able to find anyone to meet my high standards {who me? high standards? no way... :) }. So I looked at numerous websites and found what I thought could be the perfect match.

I really wanted photographers who captured authentic moments as they unfolded, not the cheesy look straight at the camera and fake smile pictures...and I must say...I think we made the right choice with The Black and Hue Project!

I am incredibly critical of myself, and rarely like pictures taken of me. Imagine how pleasantly surprised I was to see these! Bryan and Kelly captured Brian and me perfectly. I think that choosing a photographer with which you are comfortable is one of the most critical elements to ensuring a great result.






No comments:

Post a Comment