Saturday, December 1, 2012

Christmas Chic

Here's a little "how-to" Christmas chic your home on a budget...

If you're like me, just starting out on your own, you want to make your space feel "homey" around the holidays without breaking the bank.
A few ideas:

I love these block letter cut outs! I found this one at Home Goods; it adds a little sparkle and is a fun pun on my soon to be new last name...total cost: $15
Incredibly easy! I just hung some snowflakes on a piece of ribbon and placed it over my sink...total cost: $5
I am fortunate to have a great fireplace in my bed room...same concept here as seen above the sink
Updated my chalkboard for the holidays and added a feather Christmas tree...total cost: $15
Had to share this fun target find, a beautiful placemat...total cost: $3
This anthropologie table runner is similar, but costs $48
I just had to show my tassel garland again; I added a few new pillows to  play up the sparkle in the garland

No comments:

Post a Comment