Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Great Home Goods!

If you know me, you are aware that I have a mild obsession with Home Goods. It's pretty dangerous for me considering I live across the street from one!

I found something the other day that I just had to share with all of my loyal readers (all 5 of you...haha).

Who likes doing dishes? No one, right? Well, I live without a dishwasher so everything is hand-washed...

Why do dishes with this...




When you could do dishes with this...



Sparkle Sponges by Casabella!  

I just discovered this lovely brand of home cleaning supplies...unfortunately they are out of these great sponges on their website, but thank goodness for Amazon!

Buy me here!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. cheap king beds in new york city

    ReplyDelete